Thank you for working with us. These terms and conditions apply to all orders and your acceptance of them is an essential condition of us working with you. By placing an order with us, you are confirming your acceptance of these terms. Please read them carefully and let us know if you have any questions, otherwise we will assume you are happy to proceed with your order on the following basis. We may change these terms from time to time by posting an amended version on our website, which will apply for any new orders placed after that.
England B2B is partner company of House of Brands have their registered office in India and London.
- We supply business gifts and promotional merchandise. We are able to customise our products to your specification.
- We reserve the right to alter any details or design of our products offered for sale without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately on our website and catalogues no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
- Any prices quoted to you are based on today's current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us, changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise occurring after we have confirmed your order, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you. For which we will send you prior intimation & pre approval.
- Where applicable the prices shown include printing one colour one position from camera ready artwork supplied, for additional positions or colours of printing please contact us to obtain an exact quotation.
- Once you have accepted our quote and indicated that you would like to proceed with your order, we will ask you to sign our Order Confirmation form and return it to us. If there is a delay in receiving your signed Order Confirmation, this may affect the timing and price of your order and we will let you know before proceeding if this is the case.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order then we will let you know as soon as we can.
- You will be legally bound by these terms and conditions as soon as you have signed and confirm the Order Confirmation.
- These terms and conditions take precedence over any alternative terms that you may seek to introduce into our relationship, via a purchase order or otherwise. By signing our Order Confirmation you are indicating your unequivocal acceptance of this.
- We shall be entitled to presume that anyone from your business or purporting to be acting on your behalf is able to bind you to these terms and conditions, so please ensure that the person dealing with us has the authority to do so.
- We are reliant on you to let us know how you would like your order customised. The price and delivery times for your order may depend on the customisations that you require.
ARTWORK AND PRINTING
- We require your artwork in a particular format, being Adobe Illustrator Vector EPS together with Pantone References where applicable.
- If we have to produce new artwork for you, reformat or alter your artwork, it is your sole responsibility to check our work and you acknowledge that delays may occur as a result. We cannot take any responsibility or liability for artwork we produce for you.
- If we need to undertake any graphic design work on your behalf to get your copy or images into the right format, then we reserve the right to charge for this in addition to any fees specified in the Order Confirmation. We will let you know at the appropriate time
- We will match your own Pantone colours as close as possible.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are fully authorised to make the requested customisations, for example you have the right to use any logos, text or images without infringing any third party intellectual property rights. You undertake to indemnify us for any legal issues or liability that arises from you not doing so.
- If we have asked you to approve any print or design proofs, your approval is binding, whether given by telephone, email, fax, in person or in writing. We cannot take any responsibility for any proofs once approved by you, so please check these carefully for omissions, errors, spelling mistakes etc.
- Physical samples can be shared at your cost including product cost plus freight , duties etc. Samples prices will be offered at Ex-works basis.
- Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. Time is not of the essence for the purpose of our delivery obligations under these terms and conditions. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
- Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges) which will be charged to you at current commercial rates.
PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
- All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
- Until such time as payment in full is made you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these conditions and we shall be entitled to enter upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable license to enter your premises for the said purposes.
- Advance – 50% , Balance 50% before delivery.
- Any discounts are offered on the strict understanding that accounts are paid by the due date. We reserve the right to invoice any such discounts to accounts which become overdue.
- Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
- We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 10% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
- You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with your order.
- Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 1 day from receipt of our invoice.
- Unless stated otherwise by you in your order, you confirm that you are trading with us in the course of a business, rather than as a consumer. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall apply so as to affect statutory consumer rights.
- Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.
- We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage from the supply of goods under this contact unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedure set out in the Claims section above.